Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Blog Is Not a Bike Log

Ok, I'm ceasing this experiment to post my ride recaps on the blog. First of all, it's starting to be a bit of a chore to do. Basically, this is because not much happens on a ride to ride basis. Adding a generic entry that I'm sure I will never look at does nothing to help the cause. So, experiment over. And more to the point, experiment successful. Now I know this doesn't work.

Next I will try the paper log. I think it's more reasonable that way. Plus you can stack entries on top of one another and go from there. That gives you a table of what you're looking at so you can see trends. It's a better medium. The big problem will be keeping track of it in a way which allows you to reference it in the past.

So I'm going to delete the specific ride entries and transfer them to a paper log. This will be my second experiment in bike logging. I will maintain this blog for general observations, like, "Man, Block Training is Hard."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home